Änglamark

Änglamark

1.06.2011

Wait, where's the movie?



After the most boring day at work all week I was looking forward to spend the night with around seven of my friends watching Anastasia. Thing did not turn out at all as I had planned. First I did not know where I should go because I did not have the address. Although, I knew what area I should go to. The girl hosting did not answer any of my ten phone calls (not that I actually thought she would, but still). When I finally reach one of the people who are coming I find out I am about 20 km far to south. I have to go almost back to where I work and arrive a bit too early. I help with the food but somehow there is flour all over the stove when I am done. The girl who gave me the address arrives and I find out no one else are coming because they are working, having a migraine or had already made other plans. When we are to watch the movie we find the case but not the film. After looking everywhere and some decision-agony we agree to watch Blood Diamonds. We put the disc in the DVD-player and get ready. But can you imagine, the TV says “no disc”. After trying with other movies without success we start looking for another DVD-player. Luckily F has five sets of absolutely everything and we can watch the movie! Before going to sleep at half past four we ate blueberry-rhubarb pie, candy, fruit salad, we talked, talked, and talked some more, played cards, listened to LPs and I won a “make-the-bed-first”-competition. Thank you so much for a wonderful night! And not to forget; the best part was when L tried to walk out a blocked-up door. Never thought I would stop laughing…
Socks Random Market Stall In Stockholm
______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel