Änglamark

Änglamark

1.20.2011

Back To Britain

These are the shorts and cardigan I bought on the trip to Stockholm this Christmas vacation. I have been wanting to post them for a long time and now i finally had the time. 
The outfit really makes me think of like old British fashion and I would love to wear it with a pair of oxfords in the same colour as the belt.
This beautiful pictute was a gift from my wonderful grandmother. It has nothing to do with Britain really, but I thought it looked good here:)

Cardigan Zara | Shorts Zara | Top Vintage | Heart Necklace Gift
                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel