Änglamark

Änglamark

1.04.2011

Hard Work Work


So, it is the final week of my Christmas vacation and I am enjoying the last of it by working. I know, it is cind of tragic but I really need the money! Every little income are currently going to a trip to Ghana. I am doing the project work for my final year with a friend and we decided to go to the African country Ghana as volunteers. We have been looking forward to this almost 9 months and finally we both know we can go! Although we have to save all the money we can to afford it so I am happy to actually have a job during the vacation.

Since my repetitive job is to pack brushes in a factory I do not find it worth taking pictures of. (It would be like: "Hi, this is the picture of the brush I packed today!" End of post.) That is why I am showing these pictures of a much more fun day. Anyway, the trip to Ghana will be for two weeks but I have So much to say about this I will have to make a post only about this.

This week I will have a day of Thursday, though, because it is a "red day" when no one works. Therefor, I will tomorrow be watching the cartoon movie Anastasia with my friends from school. I am once again a child and cannot wait^^ Now I am off to bed because before having the time of my life watching Anastasia, there will be one more day of brush-packing! Sleep tight <3

Knitted cardigan Vila | Vest White Stallion Ranch | Scarf Lindberg
___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel