Änglamark

Änglamark

1.16.2011

Pig Bank

Today I received an email from the Lions Club Foundation saying I could not acquire any money from them for my project work. That was really bitter since I had really counted on getting at least something from them because my friends, who have almost the same project work as I do, did. Apparently the Lions Club had been sent a lot of applications about the same thing I had, so they could only contribute to people going away longer. But creative as I am, I opened my pig banks and counted the money I have been collecting for like 10 years. It was actually quite a lot, for being mainly coins of course!


Sadly I had to break the red one because I did not have a key to open it with. It is the oldest and I really like it. Thanks to my creativity (again) I was able to fix it! Cheers to me right;)


Next week I am going to the bank to put them in my Ghana account. It is getting really close to the trip and we have to pay everything next week so I hope to receive my salary from when I worked in the Christmas vacation soon. Bye <3
________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel