Änglamark

Änglamark

7.15.2011

Winter, Just Like Swedish Summer

It is winter and I can wear a cardigan without a jacket. Sure it is quite cold as it has been raining all day but still, I can do it. The last few days have been so much fun even though I have been quite tired from the long trip and some jetlag. I have not really had time to post and I do not know when I will be able to do it regularly since I cannot transfer photos from my camera to my computer, but I will try to fix it as fast as possible. The one here is from google.
Luckily, I have made a smaller interview with the lovely girl over at Marmalade so a feature post will come up soon if the time is given me to put it together:) Have a great weekend everyone!
                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel