Änglamark

Änglamark

6.23.2011

Down At The Lake

These photos I took a couple of weeks ago, I think. Tomorrow I am leaving for Halmstad with my friends and hopefully we will get the same weather. It is not very likely, but still hoping! I do know for sure we will have the Best Time Ever, no matter what weather we get:D
Today I also booked my ticket for NZ! I'll be going July 8th wich is only like 15 days away!! I am terrifyed and So excited. I have no idea of how long I will be gone... hopefully I will stay for six months, at least;) No more than a year, though, because the visa expires. Now I really have to go pack for tomorrow! Spent the time I should have been packing baking cinnamon and vanilla buns for the trip instead.. I am such a nice friend! haha^^ Bye bye..  
| Dress Forgotten | Bag Charity Shop | Bikini H&M | Book Matildas sista vals |
                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful day. You look adorable, and that bag is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel