Änglamark

Änglamark

6.09.2011

Studenten!

Sjung om studentens lyckliga dag, låtom os fråjdas i ungdomens vår. Än klappar hjärtat med friska slag, och den ljusnande framtid är vår... 
I cannot believe tomorrow I will graduate, or "ta STUDENTEN" !! I am SO excited and happy but I know I am going to cry because I will miss my class, the school, some teachers (Tobbeteddy^^) and the ultra cool janitors;) hehe. For the past like two months I have been trying to sew my Student dess. This Tuesday I started all over. Because of this I missed the preperation of the truck for tomorrow but I really had to because I just finnished it! AH. Well, some finnishing touches left but it will be fast taken care of. Wondering when I will learn to do stuff in good time, though. Probably never.
This week I have just been hanging out with friends. Both from school and home. Just chilling, having picknick, playing volleyball and "kubb", watching movies and sometiomes just beeing lame. Feels great to not have any homework! The past three years have been like "Oh, hello life, didn't see you there behind all that homework" but now we are finaly free! I will most likely study again sometime, but it will be different. No China essays to write...
Now I really have to sleep. Going to meet my class for the Champaig Brekfast at 7am tomorrow. It is going to be a looooong day. But one of the most fun, crazy, speeded, pommes, stirrig (and so on..) days in my intire life! SPIN ROCKS!!:D Byebye..
                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel