Änglamark

Änglamark

6.17.2011

Late Brekfast

Yesterday I did not want to go to bed at around 10pm. This resulted in me watching Gossip Girl in the dark with lit candles around until about 2am. Late late... After that I checked out Romwe as you can see further down and I have no idea of when I went to bed. I woke up at around 12 and ate a delicious brekfast, watched more Gossip, but all sounds were drowned in the rain... This is Swedish summer all right;)
                                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. yum...I really want your late breakfast and that pretty teacup

    ReplyDelete

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel