Änglamark

Änglamark

3.25.2011

Days of Summer - 08

I have decided to dedicate this Friday to my beautiful family and cousins. Here are some memories from our trip to Kungshamn a couple of years ago. It was a perfect week! The day we arrived it was really cloudy and a bit rainy. The day we left it was almost a storm. But the days of our stay were absolutely amazing! Enjoy:)
Now I am off to kick some at laserdome with my friends;) To se my other memory post click here. Bye<3
                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. love the summer pictures
    x

    http://dropping-daisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWE Summer! I can almost taste the sunshine. please come soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel