Änglamark

Änglamark

3.21.2011

Blueberry Love

So, today when I came home from school I decided to be unhealthy and made this delicious blueberry pie. Because I could not wait for it to cool I ate it with some vanilla icecream. Yum^^
I did not really use a recipe but to make it you just need a bit more oatmeal than flour, the amount of sugar depends on how sweet you want it and the butter depends on how crispy you want it. The more butter the crispier (I think at least). And do not forget to of course put berries at the bottom.
| Black dress Monki | Cardigan TopShop| Belt Mom's old | Necklace Gift from my Grandmother |
                                                                                                                 

2 comments:

  1. My Mum made an apple pie similar to that, I loved the oatmeal crumble... mmm! Also great outfit, I love your belt!

    Katie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I wanna have pie now thanks for sharing

    http://polliani.com

    ReplyDelete

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”
- Coco Chanel